06 July 2012

Sleek Blush Review


Top to bottom: Flamingo, Coral and Life's a peach

I am so glad that I got my hands on these blushes! I love it's packaging. It's sleek and black and when you open it, it has mirror on it which is pretty decent. The size of this one is quite small compared to nars blush.
The texture of the packaging is rubbery matte which I don't really like because it tends to smudge and it easily get scratched.

The powder itself has great pigmentation although I find life's a peach tends to be chalky on me. However, these have great quality and it applies smoothly and evenly on cheeks! Great blush!

In before you ask, my favorite shade is coral. 
It's really gorgeous on my skin shade. My skin shade is NC 30-35

How about you, have you tried any of sleek's blushes? How was it? What's your favorite shade? Let me know!


Disclaimer:
I did not receive this product for free & I am not affiliated with the company in any way.
I purchased this item with my own money and I'm not getting paid to review this product.
The review is purely based from my experience with the product.

2 comments:

  1. sleek really have great pigmentation although they tend to be too powdery for application. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Myrted: I agree! I think I'm better off with nars :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)