12 July 2012

Mac Studio Fix Fluid Review


I am a fan of MAC especially with their eyeshadows and lipsticks. I never get the chance to test their foundation for some unknown reason. But recently I went to MAC and I was actually looking for a blush but when I saw their line of foundation, I thought that I need to buy one and test it for myself since I read somewhere that it's a good foundation. So, I bought it.

Now, I have been using this foundation for almost a month now and I can say that I am truly impressed with this. This foundation provides medium - heavy coverage and it has this natural matte finish which suits for my combination - oily skin. A little drop of this foundation goes a long way and it is easy to blend  and what surprise me most, I did not break out from using this.

What I don't like from this is, it doesn't include a pump and the texture of this one is really thick..
But overall, I like this product and would repurchase again. However if I emptied this, I might try other foundation like the Nars sheer glow or the Chanel Vitalumiere.

Disclaimer:
I did not receive this product for free & I am not affiliated with the company in any way.
I purchased this item with my own money and I'm not getting paid to review this product.
The review is purely based from my experience with the product.

2 comments:

  1. OooOooh, I've noticed with Mac foundations my skins gets a bit sensitive. But I think I'm just a sensitive baby. :) Maybe I'll have to try this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi maria! thanks for visiting my blog.
    following you now. follow me back? :)




    jed
    www.i-am-dollparts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)