09 July 2012

Etude House False Lashes


I got this few days ago and I was intrigued by it since Ana (anavictorin0) from youtube mentioned that she wanted to try this out for the longest time and she used this for one of her fotd. And I personally think that it look great on her.

So, when I saw this at Etude House, I immediately bought it and it's priced at P128. When I went home, I tried it and it's actually good. The lashes itself are nice and it gives volume but I am not really liking it because it is stiff and it pokes my inner eye area.


The lash glue is in color light blue and the color fades away after one minute. The glue doesn't stick very well on my eyes, and my false lashes keeps on falling apart. Also, I find the glue irritates my skin..
And I think it would be better if I just buy the trustee duo glue since it got many good feed backs.

Overall, I personally think that this lashes are just good for any fotd shoot, but when you use this for special occassion I wouldn't recommend it since it's just synthetic plus it's stiff and pokes like a bee.

Disclaimer:
I did not receive this product for free & I am not affiliated with the company in any way.
I purchased this item with my own money and I'm not getting paid to review this product.
The review is purely based from my experience with the product.

3 comments:

  1. You're right about that . Never used the falsies i got there again, just a one day try then kept it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing this review.
    I was inclined to try these after all those Etude House commercials korea does :P

    NingNing

    Please check out my blog, I'd love feedback :)
    UnderratedGems Style blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)