01 July 2012

Ben Nye Luxury Powder


I believe some of you already know what this is for but for those who isn't much a makeup enthusiast, let me give a brief introduction and review for this product.

Description:

Formerly known as Visage Poudre Luxury Powders, these ultra-neutral powders provide superior matte and subtle finishing. Often compared to French powders with silky-fine textures. the Ben Nye Bella line of powders are translucent with just a hint of color

This stuff is amazing! I must say this gotta be my holygrail for setting powders. I already road tested this and guess what? It really did deliver the promise of giving you that matte effect. This product helped my oils at bay. I can tell from the first time I use this, I only blot once and after that.. my make up was still in great condition. One tip though, apply this powder very lightly as this may get too powdery on your face.

Overall, I love this stuff although it has parabens on it - so for those who doesn't like it, I must say be wary! Nonetheless, it's a great product and totally worthy of your money and makes a good investment.



Disclaimer:
I did not receive this product for free & I am not affiliated with the company in any way.
I purchased this item with my own money and I'm not getting paid to review this product.
The review is purely based from my experience with the product.


3 comments:

  1. where to can we buy this? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @isabel: I bought this from a friend, she got two more of this and it's 450php :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)