22 June 2012

Makeup Forever Camouflage Palette



Makeup Forever Camouflage Palette #5 / Professional Corrective Shades

In MUFE's website, it says:
"Thanks to their dense texture, the Camouflage Cream Palettes allow any type of correction. Highly concentrated in pigments, they are perfect for covering dark spots and other skin blemishes and unifying the complexion, even when wearing light make up. The natural shades are especially effective to hide dark circles or puffy eyes, pigment stains and scars. The corrective shades conceal hyper-pigmented areas. The 5 Camouflage Cream Palettes have been designed to suit all skin types"

This palette is also known as color - correcting concealers. Like most people they tend to pass this up simply because they don't know what's this for or didn't know how to use it. But let me give you a little overview on how this thing works.

Orange cancels blue. A good example for this is the bluish tint that we have on our under eye area. Next is purple which cancels yellow - this can be used for yellow bruises and such. Lastly is the green corrector which cancels redness - this can be used for blemishes or any red discolorations on the face.

With these being said, X color neutralizes Y color, so whatever discoloration we have, we can always use the principles behind each color corrector - and once the color is neutralized, you can now use the skintone color concealer to set it.

Overall, I love this palette since it has great coverage for concealing areas such as the under eye. The cream is very light that it glides smoothly on to the skin. The pigmentation is amazing as well. The only downside that I see is the hefty price tag..



Disclaimer:
I did not receive this product for free & I am not affiliated with the company in any way.
I purchased this item with my own money and I'm not getting paid to review this product.
The review is purely based from my experience with the product.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great palette - what's the pricetag? Don't spot it in your post but that could just be me being blind!

    Emma xo
    www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooph - 40 dollars? Yep, that's pretty pricey! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great palette! New post on my blog :) kisses!
    My Daily Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)