27 June 2012

Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze Bronzing Powder


Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze Bronzing Powder

In Mufe website, it says:
Ultra-matte and non-pearly, Mat Bronze is different from standard bronzers, as it gives a natural tanned glow suitable for all skin types (women, men and mature skin) and can be worn throughout the year. 
Thanks to its non-drying formula, it completely evens the complexion, toning down imperfections without drying out the skin. 
With a long-lasting matte, tanned and powdered finish, it sets make-up and ensures a transparent, perfect result. 
Its silky, comfortable texture is pleasant and easy to apply and provides an even finish. 
Mat Bronze protects the skin and fights sun-induced ageing thanks to its anti-free radical vitamin E formula. 
Its glamorous metallic bronze case is easy to distinguish from other powders. 
Mirror and puff included.
The makeup forever bronzing comes with 4 shades namely: Apricot, Honey, Cinnamon and Amber.
I got the shade amber and I can say that it's amazing. It went pretty well on my nc35 skintone. This product really delivers.. I can recreate like megan fox, kim k, warmth glow look by using this bronzer. I also use this for contouring, and the moment I put it on, I was really pleased to see that subtle color on my face. This did not make me break out.
By the way, I like how the packaging is made. It's classy and feels really expensive. ;p

Overall, I love this product. I wouldn't mind to repurchase this again :)



Disclaimer:
I did not receive this product for free & I am not affiliated with the company in any way.
I purchased this item with my own money and I'm not getting paid to review this product.
The review is purely based from my experience with the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)