24 June 2012

Let's get naked with Urban Decay!


I'm happy and excited that finally I got my own naked 2 palette from urban decay!
I've been meaning to get this from the time it was launched and it even made me more excited to get this palette due to the hype it gets.

Now that I have this palette, I can tell that it really lived up to its hype. The colors are just exquisitely gorgeous and majority of the shades leans on the taupe-y side unlike the naked 1 that tends to have more browns on it. The neutrals of this palette is really great for everyday use. The texture is soo creamy and pigmented (except for the foxy shade). I am so sure, that this palette will be going to be included as one of my favorites cause I'm the type of girl who prefers neutral make-up. 


By the way, the package of this palette comes in a tin case, reminds me of pencil case when I was in gradeschool. I love how they come up with this kind of packaging because I find it really sturdy. The case has a big mirror which I love. Also, the case comes with dual ended brush - shader & blending brush. It also comes with a travel size lipgloss! (I love the scent of it! reminds me of andes chocolate!).


That's all for now! I love love my naked palette 2!
How about you, do you own one? What are your thoughts about it? Let me know :)



Disclaimer:
I did not receive this product for free & I am not affiliated with the company in any way.
I purchased this item with my own money and I'm not getting paid to review this product.
The review is purely based from my experience with the product.

5 comments:

  1. i wanna have one too ! i love the colors :)) especially when it has a shimmery thing in it :> hahaha! lalalalove!

    ROXY
    itsjustroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urban Decay is by far my favorite makeup brand! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urban Decay is by far my favorite makeup brand! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I want Naked palette too, since I'm so into neutral colors!

    Anyways, thanks for dropping by my blog. Glad if we could follow back each other.. (well,, because actually my GFC wdiget got broken huhu)

    http://alta-infante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)