21 June 2012

Firmoo


Last 2 months, I was given a chance to review a sunglasses - Firmoo. I chose to get the aviator like sunglasses since it's the one that suits me well.

so when I received this, I was surprised how fast it came to my mail. Another plus point is, this glasses came with a cleaning cloth, screws and 2 container - a plastic one and a pouch. Anyway, eversince I got this, I wear it everytime I go out. I also love how light this glasses are. I can say, this glasses are too perfect for me. I have nothing bad to say about this stuff.

To firmoo, thank you so much for letting me review this awesome sunglasses! How about you, have you tried firmoo sun/eye glasses yet? If so, how do you like them? Let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)