12 April 2012

All about Martina - Martina

Martina - Martina is an online shop that sells exquisite accessories. The built of every piece of their accessory has great quality and the design is truly unique. Martina - Martina have great selections of accessories, they have almost everything to match your fashion sense!  


Take a peek of what they're selling:
 oh! This stacked bracelets are perfect for summer noh?
and it's affordable for 350php.
This neck piece is such a sweetheart! 
I would love to wear this on a formal internship or day out! ;p

And this one is such an attention seeker.
And I think this is perfect for a date night! don't you think?

By the way, Martina - Martina offers free delivery anywhere in the Philippines! 
If you are interested with these pieces, you can always check out their website here and here.

11 comments:

  1. Woow!! I loved the bracelts and the last necklace! I really really liked them!

    http://modadescomprimida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love their necklaces!

    anyway, please join my blog giveaway if you haven't yet!

    LBD and Onesies x Firmoo.com Summer Giveaway! (Open Internationally)

    -Mish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations, I like the bracelets!If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???
    Win two Mimi Boutique jewels of your choice

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pieces are pretty! lovely blog

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love accessories in general ....and I think that this are so beautiful...love the bracelets :)


    Rollolollo
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very unique pieces!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Thanks for the heads up, will check them out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice neck!
    olguiscloset.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)