14 March 2012

Sky high fuschia-pink wedges


Hey dolls!

I got my order from The maine shoes but let me give you a brief description about this shop first.The Maine shoes shop  caters  affordable and quality made MTO (made to order) shoes. The shop usually copies designer shoes and bags, in addition to that if you fancy any shoes that's not available on their albums, you can always ask the shop to quote a price for you. And oh, if you ask me how long will it take to make one, it's usually 2 weeks :)

So, 2 weeks ago, I received the shoes I ordered from maine. I didn't expect anything about this shoes. But when I saw it, I must say that the quality is good and they were successful in copying the shoes.. However, I am not liking the suede texture of the shoes, but - let me tell you that it's really okay, doesn't really bothered me that much.

Okay now, I'll stop blabbering and show you the shoes I got.





So if you want to have a custom made shoes, I suggest you try The maine shoes. You can contact  her here.

PS: The wedge heel height is 4 and half inch. ;p
PPS: Can't wait to take this shoes for a spin!
* I used a camera filter for all the photos I used.

34 comments:

  1. awesome shoes! gotta check that shop out! Been looking for shops who got MTO's cos im unfortunately a size 10 haha! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that's sad, but on a cheerio note, I'm sure Maine shoes will help you out! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Apple, it's only 950 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna have one! Hahah! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cheap. I wanna get custom made shoes, so will def check it out. Will try to steer clear of the suede, though. Thanks for the tip! ;)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go na ms. angel, The texture is bearable naman. I'm just kind of "meticulosa" type of person kaya napansin ko, but not really a big deal though. :)

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh! I love it! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute...i have a love of wedges!

    love, www.theshoeocracyblog.com

    Za

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww gorgeous pair! i'm jealous. :)

    http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww.. check it out babe, mura lang naman :)

      Delete
  8. dear gorgeous wedges.. nice blog chk ma blog if u like it too may be we can follow each other http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice heels! :)

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your new "babies", love! ;)

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this post so much!!! These wedges are amazing!!!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Enter the Romwe giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The wedges look super adorable! I want one too. :)
    Maybe its just my monitor coz it appears purple...

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the shoes! :)

    xoxo,
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. the color of these wedges left me drooling !

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those purple wedges are awesome!
    What a great blog :)

    xo
    Dana

    http://bigcity-farmgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. those wedges are adorable.
    :P keep blogging

    http://www.krisnastassia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww, great shoes. Thank you for the visit and comment in my blog. Sorry if I haven't been so active with blog hopping but I will be backtracking, real soon. Have a happy Sunday! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)