I was very busy this past few days, that's why I wasn't able to blog. If you follow me on twitter, I was planning to sell my itouch and buy new phone. And the first thing that I want is a Blackberry, but when I'm about to buy one, my boyf told me to get an Iphone instead because I might be missing all the apps I used on my itouch. So.. I finally gave in and bought one. Tada! And since, I'm posting this, might as well give you a list of the apps that I'm currently using.
Here are the list of apps that I find really useful:
1. Globe Services (Philippine telco-carrier)
2.Facebook / messenger
3. Craftgawker - This app is for those people who are into DIY.
4. Pinterest - This app is a virtual pinboard, hence lets you organize all the beautiful stuffs you see online.
5.Chicfeed - This is where I get all my inspirational fashion ideas
6. Dictionary - need I say more?
7. Viber - lets you connect to anyone who uses the same app through wifi connection
8. Forever 21
9. Read it later - lets you save what you find on the web to watch and read on, at anytime, without wifi connection.
12. Calcounter - This is what I use to track my calories intake
13. TweetLogix - A twitter app, but with better features.
14. Xiamen - kindda similar with instagram but this one have bokeh filters.
(Be warned: Xiamen is a Chinese app, therefore, if you don't understand Chinese, you'll be lost.)
And that is my yellow polky dotsy Iphone case. Very summer-y noh? I love it to bits.