28 March 2012

Iphone Apps


Hello dolls!

I was very busy this past few days, that's why I wasn't able to blog. If you follow me on twitter, I was planning to sell my itouch and buy new phone. And the first thing that I want is a Blackberry, but when I'm about to buy one, my boyf told me to get an Iphone instead because I might be missing all the apps I used on my itouch. So.. I finally gave in and bought one. Tada! And since, I'm posting this, might as well give you a list of the apps that I'm currently using. 




Here are the list of apps that I find really useful:
1. Globe Services (Philippine telco-carrier)
2.Facebook / messenger
3.  Craftgawker - This app is for those people who are into DIY. 
4. Pinterest - This app is a virtual pinboard, hence lets you organize all the beautiful stuffs you see online.
5.Chicfeed - This is where I get all my inspirational fashion ideas
6. Dictionary - need I say more?
7. Viber - lets you connect to anyone who uses the same app through wifi connection
8. Forever 21 
9. Read it later - lets you save what you find on the web to watch and read on, at anytime, without wifi connection.
10. Instagram
11. Labelbox
12. Calcounter - This is what I use to track my calories intake
13. TweetLogix - A twitter app, but with better features.
14. Xiamen - kindda similar with instagram but this one have bokeh filters. 
(Be warned: Xiamen is a Chinese app, therefore, if you don't understand Chinese, you'll be lost.)


And that is my yellow polky dotsy Iphone case. Very summer-y noh? I love it to bits.

23 comments:

  1. Such a great post, I really like your polka dots case!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Three lucky person will win a pair of sunnies of therir choice, enter the contest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I got mine in Orange and white polkadots naman~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! I'm looking for that color also, unfortunately the store only have it in yellow and blue. :) Thanks for the visit missgenn!

      Delete
  3. I love the phone case...it is so summer-y!!


    I would love it if you entered my giveaway:)

    Bootie Babe International Nail Polish Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great post, found some great new apps!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you do? let me know what you think about. :)

      Delete
  5. yay, I love how your iphone looks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I really envy you right now! ;) Amazing case by the way! But it's quite a little amount of apps you use? I have waaaaay too much apps on my tablet pc I think...

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. I only download apps that are useful for me, and i think it also saves more space for my photos.

      Delete
  7. Very cute Iphone case<3:) Polkapolka<3:)
    Aaaa, I want to buy Iphone, too:((((

    Btw, I'm following:)
    It'll be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ruth. Sure, I'll definitely check your blog :)

      Delete
  8. Yehey nice choice of phone. I hope you go for the white one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, white isn't available. :( but still, I'm happy with it :)
      Thanks dyshia!

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you, wait for you to follow back!
    If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???
    Three lucky person will win a pair of sunnies of therir choice, enter the contest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi doll! Sorry for the late reply! :) I wasn't able to go to the funky plum vintage party because I got held up at work. Following you now by the way.

    Follow me back? :)

    Xoxo,
    The Pink Margarita

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your iphone case, i really want it, especially for summer.
    i hope we can follow each other
    vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  13. great tips! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. im thinking of selling my itouch too and buy an iphone. hmmm :) btw, loving your case! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. your phone case is so cute... nice apps, too... very useful!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your new iphone honey! I've been planning to invest in one for ages:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)