08 March 2012

Instagramming: Supersale Bazaar

Last friday, I went to Supersale bazaar at world trade center, unfortunately being excited that I am, forgot to bring a camera. Sucks I know. Buti nalang, I managed to bring my ipodtouch.. Instagram nalang pinang picture ko. haha! atleast diba, I have a camera to use kesa sa wala. :)


I was able to visit sophie's mom and tried their red velvet cuppie cake, and it's heavenly.. Just right for my sweet tooth. and then Queen street shop - all their satchels were priced at 400 only. mura na noh? and then, I got to visit Gold Dot shop, Soleil and DAS.

Ayan.. I wasn't able to take more photos because I am too busy strolling around. Haha. Idagdag mo pa ang mabilis na lakad ni bf. ;p Anyway, as you can see, I took photos mostly about shoes.. I don't know why.. Maybe because it really caught my attention especially the last two shoes above. They're really pretty noh? I'll be buying both soon! Excited nako. haha!

okay.. I hafta go na and sleep! Goodnight! Until my next post.


14 comments:

  1. was there too!:) love the satchels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww.. Miss Ava.. nakaka-kilig you commented on my post!♥ :)

      Delete
  2. The satchels are my favourites too

    Love them

    Joanne

    http://www.balletpumpsandroses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there as well! Sayang I went there Saturday! nice blog! :) Since you're from the south maybe you're interested in attending this event :) http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=327548587295631&set=a.165017330215425.51974.100001214767418&type=1&ref=nf . Check out my blog to see the details! :) http://itscindergirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY BLOG!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Maria! :) thanks so much for visit my blog...
    Love the shoes and bags in the pictures! so cute :D

    xoxo *

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice posts and beautiful shoes!!
    If you want, check out my blog

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. super super cool:D
    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous footwear! Thanks for visiting my blog. Following you now, look forward to your posts.

    Emma xo
    www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I went to Super Sale Bazaar last March 2, I regret not bringing more money. I wanted to buy more things! Ugh. :(
    HAHA! BTW, nice shoes. I bought flat shoes. I wanted to buy those with heels but I realized I will seldom use it because those aren't allowed in school. HAHA! Only for occasions which rarely happen. :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Went there last Saturday and Sunday! :) Suuuper great finds and deals! ♥

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was at the Super Sale Bazaar too! I had to really restrain myself from buying. So many cute tops and dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! But I'm sure you had fun! :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)