01 February 2012

Zooey Deschanel on New Girl

Let me start this short review off first by saying that I am a huge fan of Zooey Deschanel. I just love her from the moment I watched her film 500 days of summer. Anyway, onto my review, Zooey who is Jess in this tv series has quirky persona. It's story of a woman who moves in with three guys to deal with her break-up issues. I personally think that this show is awkwardly funny and fresh at some point. And I gotta say that this show has potential, and I just hope the show make it.


Anyway, what I love more about the show is how Jess dress up. I find it very cool and interesting. Just to give you an idea, Jess likes to wear something feminine and adds a little surprise. Jess is more of a dress//skirt//blazer//flats with bows (in different colors) //color blocking.  
For an instance, she wears this bold red dress and she pairs it with electric blue flats with a bow. It's pretty interesting and I must say that she somehow influence me with the way I dress. :)


Have you seen this show? Let me know your thoughts. :) Goodnight.






1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)