22 February 2012

A Liebster Award


I am really thankful to Chilipina, a beauty blogger who gave this award to me. I'm feeling so much joy  whenever I receive an award just like this. Receiving one, for me, simply means that readers really appreciate what I blog, may it be fashion, make-ups or random bits about my life. So, to you, Chilipina, thank you so much for passing this award to me. I feel so blessed to have a reader like you. :)


Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to their  blogs."

This is my chance to pay it forward. As part of my duties as a Liebster Blog recipient, it's my honor to pass it along to five bloggers.

Here are the rules:
  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
  3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
  4. Reveal your top 5 blog picks.
  5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog

Here comes the hard part. I have to choose 5 bloggers to give this award to. With so many awesome bloggers out there, how can I narrow them down to 5? Sigh. But of course I have to decide.

The 5 blogs that I have chosen are:


Chyrel Gomez of The Fiction I live
Carizza Chua of My Name Tag
Kaye Awatin of Styleflux
Angel of Wonderwomanrises
Valeree of Life is a fashion runway


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcom kaye, you're one of my favey fashion blogger! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats! BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a wonderful day!

    XoXo,
    Jen

    cupofsimplici-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)