17 February 2012

Cozy


Strolling around sm department lead me to something worth buying - COZY. This flat shoes is something that I would love to have in my shoe closet. They are the cutest and most comfortable flats that I ever wore. 
These babies comes in variety of colors and prints that will surely give an outfit an exciting look to it. And the best part is, It is very affordable for P399.50 you'll be able to score 2 pairs for these lovely flats. Hence, the other flats that is printed costs P499.50 a pair.

So if you want to own one, I suggest you visit SM Department store and look for this cute babies! By the way, I bought Red and blue one and I'm planning to buy them all - if my budget permits. hahah :)






11 comments:

  1. I agree!!! i went crazy over the new flats..its comfy plus budget friendly! I bought the 2 for 399 ( shared it with my mom) and 2 mary janes! cant wait to wear it haha :) http://ilovekrz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right babe! soo comfy noh? The mary janes are so pretty din!kaya lang they already increased their price from 300 to 500, but what the heck! it's still affordable and cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, they look so comfortable. I have a thing for flats with cute colours and prints, but, for some reason, I never end up buying any :(

    Sara from Diary of a Modern-Day-Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. that's so sad to hear, but give it a chance to buy, I'm sure you'll end up on buying more. :)

      Delete
  4. I bought a T-strap flats for only 499. Cheap na, comfy pa! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right on Daphne! :) Thank you so much for taking time to read my post and sharing your thoughts. :)

      Delete
  5. Wow. That's so cheap! I need to check this out :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i found that at SM too! really perfect for summer!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want those aqua/light blue flats!!! <3

    Thanks for this post babe, will visit SM Dept. Store this weekend. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish we have SM here in Ilocos:((
    U have nice blog, like it:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post babe! And also, you are one of the few who were included in the Stylish Blogger Award! Congrats ♥

    xx Bei
    bamperez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)