04 November 2011

PFW S/S 2012 Oxygen

I, Together with my girlfriends Valeree, Jezzel and Reina were able to watch for the first time the much awaited Philippine Fashion week.

The show was jam packed of fashionista junkies I must say. Oxygen Collection was pure awesomeness, from their tops to their shoes collection - well, why don't we let the pictures do the talking instead. Enjoy!





Of course, We never forget to take photos of our outfit
Top : Spaghetti Strap| Blazer: Bazaar| Denim: Forever 21| Shoes: Parisian| Accessories: SM Ladies| Bag: Versace 

 Fan girling moments :)





And before I forget to tell you, We were lucky to be part of the Vip's. We were actually seated to the first to third row. :) Cool isn't?
















4 comments:

  1. ooh! you've blogged this already! ako magstart pa lang :) i reaallly enjoyed this! us pretty girls @PFW was amazing! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to this! So sad I wasn't able to see you. Maybe some other time? :p Love what you wore by the way!

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fahsion show and all the pieces worn, great styling too! And I love your hair and those shoes! :) looks like you girls had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)