21 September 2011

When it rains, It pours

I'm such a blessed person because I have a loving and generous MIL! Just a month ago, she went to japan to renew her visa.. and when she got back to manila, she told us that she have something for us - BUT we still need to wait for the box to arrive. It's okay, I love waiting game!

Finally the box came, and we are so excited to open the box and sort things out! We were like a kids looking for a candy inside the box! I thought I'll only get chocolates but lo and behold! I got a lot of cutesy stuffs! Talk about a blush on with a cute animal prints on the container, lace-y socks! - I almost die when I saw and tried it. I also got a posh looking perfume, an off shoulder blouse, polka dotted shorts and loads of chocolate. OMG I DIE! hahah! Who wouldn't be excited right?
SO, Enjoy the photos below...

Drool over with chocolates! and you see that cup noodles? that's my favorite!


Next is the perfume and make-ups!
 Next are the socks! omg. This really made my day. I can't get over about it.
I forgot to take pictures of the top and shorts! sorry. That's all for tonight! Goodnight :)
And oh, a shout out to my ever dearest, ever loving and ever generous Tita Eday, Thank you so much!

19 comments:

  1. oMG That's so cute .MIL is fairy God mother or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sweet tooth and would like anything that's decently sweet. :) Lately i've been loving make-up as well. :D

    PS. Please visit my site and join my giveaway. :) I 'm sure you'll like something from the loot. :D

    xoxo,
    <a href="http://loveskinbest.blogspot.com/>LoveSkinBest</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am obsessed with the socks and piles of chocolate. Drooling over all of that. Post up pics of the clothes! So jealous

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some great stuff there! I want some chocolates now!

    XOXO
    Shels
    http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! so nice of your MIL..the socks are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is a mil? mother in law? haha! sorry. :)
    the lace socks are all sooo cute! and the perfme bottles are to die for! gorgeous packaging! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, nice Maria! Your truly one lucky girl! I love those lacey socks, and those chocolates are to die for! But I think I'm most excited about the make up's you received, dami! Enjoy them dear! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: Three H&M Leather Bands Giveaway, 3 Winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't really have a sweet tooth but those strawberry sticks look yummmmyyy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky girl! everything looks yummy!
    I have a giveawy on my blog, you might wanna check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! I love the chocolate and the socks! Will you be doing reviews on the makeup?

    ReplyDelete
  11. lots of goodies :) your post just kind of made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. waaaa this is pure evil! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohh yumm.. this looks so yummy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely photos dear! And I'm eating chocs as of this writing too! Haha! Pasalubong from my Aunt who went to HK.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ERRRR MERRRR GERRRD! Soooo yummy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)