22 September 2011

Freeway Steal Promo & Win Free BB 9300 3G

*** The promos are only for Philippines readers.

Back in my teen years, My favorite shop locally is Freeway, because it always comes up with trendy clothes.  I used to buy my dresses, jeans and tops there every month and I remember my first and favorite tankini was from this shop. Well, I must say I absolutely adore Freeway.

Furthermore, I would like to share with you guys that my favorite shop is going to have a promo which is called Freeway Steal Promo, It aims to give their lovely customers a discount which by the way only runs within this week. So to all Freeway lovers out there, Kindly check their shop now for discounted random pieces, you'll never know, you might find something that tickles your fancy :)

 To know more about this Promo, Click here

More over, Freeway is generous enough to give away a Free BB Phone! All you need to do is to follow this steps and you're one step closer to win an awesome Smart Phone!
1. I want a Blackberry 3G from @FreewayOnline because..." As your STATUS 
(Please make sure to tag Freeway correctly & you liked their FB page)
2. After that, Fill up the form here 



Easy peasy right? Go ahead, Like Freeway now and enter the giveaway, 
you might be the lucky person to win a BB 9300 3G Phone

14 comments:

  1. Aaaw! I'd love to check this offer :) thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog and I like it so much! Good news, thanks for sharing!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Freeway too and I was stoked when I saw this at SM Southmall! :)

    Happy to see bloggers from Las Pinas too!

    awesome blog and a new follower here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. followed and added you on chictopia too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm from Soldiers Hills 2 almost near cavite na ;)

    you actually look super familiar, did you study at DCCS?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah! She was my batchmate! coolio ;)

    When I stumbled upon your blog I was really saying: "parang kilala ko talaga to" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Love! Thank you for following! <3 Such a great header by the way! I love it so much :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maria! Thanks for dropping by my blog :) Don't worry about telling me that you think I'm intimidating. I don't know but yeah, baka nga I'm like that. I guess some would have that impression on me as well. Haha I'm not as warm as most people, that's my nature but when I get used to someone, or get to know them, I finally loosen up :). Appreciate your visit dear :) No problem, if you'd like to follow me on twitter, it will be my pleasure pa nga :). Keep up the good work with this blog, wish you all the best! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha small world indeed! yay to LP bloggers! ;)

    looking forward to more posts from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear! thanks for the visit!! :) Your blog is awesome, I followed you..:D Hope you visit mine again and support..:)

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I checked it already, followed you na po..:D Thanks! <3

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)