07 September 2011

Blogger Awards

Arnie of Raid My Closet gave me three awards. I am so grateful to have these. Knowing somebody acknowledges my blog and my fashion style is truly awesome. Again, Thank you so much Arnie :) love you babe!



The steer is to share six random things about me. I decided to give you some portions of myself that are quite far from fashion.

1. I can't sleep at night, although there's this ritual thing which helps me to put in sleep, and that's when I sing twinkle twinkle little star! (only in my head. hahah) weird eh ?

2. I love cheesecake! I think I can eat a whole size of blueberry cheese cake or any cheesecake!

3. I have a thing for lomography. I just find it interesting and really unique!

4. I don't party, I rather stay home and watch movies or download my current fave series, #Bigbangtheory

5. I can't leave the house without wearing any lipstick on. 

6. I loove beach! If only I have the money, I would put up a house near the beach and live there. :)

So now, I'm passing on these awards to these 5 bloggers...

Maureen of mestizay.blogspot.com
Allysa L. of  monbeaumonde.wordpress.com
Cylia of cyliaaaa.blogspot.com
Bestie of capriciousclub.blogspot.com
Kayleigh billiejean44.blogspot.com

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awards! I wish I could live by the beach as well :)

    erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!

    xx
    rebelrousher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulation to your awards... you deserve those awards...

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your badges and YOU deserve it. Lovin your site as well, everything's just so interesting!
    I'm following you now.

    Come visit my site and follow back as well.
    www.ronadelle.blogspot.com
    www.ronareviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post, really love it !!!



    check out my new post lastylemuse.blogspot.com

    kisses XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats for awards!! :D That means you are fab!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for having the awards, so rad! And yep, living at the beach is awesome, I did 7 months, wish I could live there longer!

    X Sarah
    http://fashion-loving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats!!!!


    xoxo ♕♕♕

    http://miss-philo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey babe!congrats!
    Thanks for passing it on to me.;) am most flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey babe!congrats!
    Thanks for passing it on to me.;) am most flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey girl:) congrats on the awards;)! I will definitely share 6 things in an upcoming post.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)