13 July 2011

Thrift Shopping

If there is one thing that I really love to do, It's shopping at ukay (thrift store). I get crazy whenever I get a chance to pass by the store. Well for me, It's a great resource for high quality, sometimes branded, unique and not to forget inexpensive stuffs. You know if you are just patient to go through messy piles of so-called junk you will most likely end up scoring a treasure / vintage find! yay!

Furthermore, I would like to share with you all the shoes I got recently.
Green Vintage Boots - P300
Military Boots - P300
Wedge with Fringes - P200 (This is seriously looks brandnew) 
Don't you think I got a good deal from all this? I'm so happy with all that I bought
Watch out for the next post of my clothing haul from thrift shopping. teeheee!

1 comment:

  1. lovely finds! ^^ Thanks for following me, I just followed u back.

    FTW ang ukay tlg, ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Til my next post :)